
Abby Jean Wilker
We got the great news today that we're having a girl!!! And yes, we already have the name! We've been planning on the name Abby for awhile so it's a done deal! Of course if you ask Steve, he already knew it was a girl. He is now 2 for 2 on knowing what gender our babies are. We are thrilled to have a baby girl join our family and more importantly everything looked healthy and normal on the ultrasound.
The funny part is that we didn't even know that I was going to have the official ultrasound today. I was just going in for my first appointment with my new doctors office here. They had mentioned doing an ultrasound but I thought it would be just an in office one that can't see very much detail, but it was the real deal! So not only did we get the good news that everything is on track and normal, we got the great news that it's a girl!! Unfortunately Steve was at home with Preston who's been fighting a bad cold and we didn't want to drag him along to the whole appointment. The ultrasound lady was super nice and let me call Steve and get him on speaker phone before she told me the news and of course the tears started to flow for me! What a great day and great news!!
7 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! That is great news! I want to see month by month belly pics! Seriously!
Hooray!! I'm so excited for you to have a girl!
Steve got it again! That's exciting. One of each is always a good way to start ;) Hope you are feeling well and keeping warm.
Congrats guys.. We are happy to you are adding a little bundle of pink to the family... Abby Jean is adorable... Can't wait to meet her!!
SOO excited for you!! I think the ultrasound is 2nd best part of the entire pregnancy! The best part is obviously having the baby! Congrats again!
Happy birthday P and Happy day on the baby GIRL! She's going to be so cute!
Um, you guys pick the cutest names! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment