- He's starting to use three word sentences like "I do it," or "I get it."
- Now likes to tell on his mom and dad, he'll say "Mommy do," or "Daddy do," to the other one if we do something he doesn't like.
- His favorite (and our favorite) word right now is "K" or "Okay." He'll say something like "Be back, K?" or "I get it, K?" Or he'll answer "Okay" when we ask him to do something. So cute!
- Still loves all of his friends, like Cookie Monster, Buzz Lightyear, his monkey, reindeer, and any new stuffed animal he finds. He'd sleep with them all if we let him. And a lot of times his little friends need snacks or cereal. He does a good job to take care of them. This reindeer friend needed a chip, so Preston helped him.
- My favorite: He's just started saying, "Mommy Gotcha," and will come up to me for a hug. I didn't know why he was saying this at first until I realized that when I pick him up when he's scared or sad, I say, "It's ok, mommy's gotcha." I think it's so sweet and I welcome the extra loves I can give him!
I love my little boy's *almost* uni-brow. You can only see it if you look close, but it's cute!
My favorite is this little guy's feet. He's got these super wide and chubby toes. We call them Hobbit feet because he also loves to go barefoot and if we didn't live somewhere cold, he'd be barefoot all the time. He also always walks on his toes something we're trying to get him to stop. If he's walking on his toes, we'll tell him to walk on his feet and he'll stomp his feet on the ground a few times.
Preston is such a fun little boy and yes, he's testing us with his terrible two antics, but he wouldn't be Preston if he didn't. We love him so much!!
**Late addition: I wanted to put in his stats from his Dr.'s appointment. Once again, this is more for me than anyone else. He weighed 26.2 lbs. which puts him in the 27th percentile. He was 36 in. tall which put him in the 88th percentile for height. So he's pretty tall but kind of skinny. I'm sure that wasn't helped by the cold he got for a week right after his appointment, but oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment