Here's our tree:
With our stockings hanging up! We don't have enough hooks on that shelf for next year, so we'll have to figure something else out. I'm really excited to make Abby's stocking, I found one online that I really like but I'm waiting until after Christmas to see if it goes on sale.
Our wreath. I bought a plain wreath 2 years ago and had put a few of those berry/pine cone picks in it to decorate it. It was looking a little drab so I went to the craft store (which had everything half off) and bought a bunch more berry picks and the ribbon. I wish I had taken a before pic, but you'll have to trust me that this is a big improvement.
Our Santa picture. We were in that mall the other morning walking around and Santa wasn't busy at all, so we took advantage of the opportunity. Preston was really excited to see him and wanted to say hi but as soon as he got close, he just kept saying no. We walked around the mall some more and came back and he did the same thing. So the whole fam ended up in the picture. I was NOT planning on being in a picture that day, so please just look at Preston and Steve, and Santa because they all look great!
No comments:
Post a Comment