Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Curtains... DONE!!

I finally finished Preston's curtains today. I'm so excited and proud of myself! This took a really long time and was a lot more steps than I'm sure it would've taken anyone who's experienced at sewing. But I don't care because it's done and I'm pretty pleased with the final result. This started as the fitted sheet for his bedding set and finished like this. It's good that these type of curtains get scrunched up because it hides my mistakes and crooked lines.


I also painted his name letters like I had talked about doing earlier. I think it adds some much needed color to the room.


We also took out Preston's changing table dresser. He has an official big boy room, pretty weird!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look great! (What do you mean you can't sew!)

Heather said...

You did wonderful! I always say the same thing about my sewing projects... "She's three and never stays still- no one will be able to tell if the hem is not even.." It all looks great! Big Boy room for the big brother!

Emily said...

HOLY COW!!! your so amazing amy!!!!! this looks fabulous!!!! your so talented!

Adrian said...

Amy, I am SUPER impressed! I have also been loving your other adventures! And oh my gosh, you are getting so close!! Hang in there! Abby will be here soon! :)

Carrie said...

Holy Pottery Barn curtains, Am! Good job. You're unreal. You should start a little business for yourself. Can't wait for your baby girl to arrive soon. The countdown IS.....ON..... :)

Anonymous said...

You're getting to be quite the crafty lady :)