I finished a car seat blanket!! I didn't have or need one with Preston but I see them everywhere here and knew I wanted to make one. I found an awesome tutorial here. This project went quicker than I thought it would and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Of course I made some mistakes and I think I messed up the measuring so it's a little bigger than it should be, which is going to bug me, but oh well. I used two pieces of flannel for this but I've already gotten some super cute cotton fabric (that was 50% off at our new Joann's), so I'm thinking of making another one that might be better for when it finally warms up. Onto the next project...
Front view
Back view
This shows the fabric on the underside of the blanket.
5 comments:
I love it, LOVE it LOVE it!!!! I am so jealous at your AWESOME crafty skills!!! so wished i knew how to sew! you rock girl!!!!!
Way to go... You are on a roll here. I may have to hire you out for some projects. I just can't get my bum in gear to try this sewing thing out myself!
WOW! You just saved yourself like 30 bucks. Someone gave be one of those for Dallin and I looked into buying one for a friend and it was a little too pricey for me. You are a money saving, mama sewing, baby making genius!
Way to go!
I've never seen those. Maybe you should start a crafty blog :)
Post a Comment