Sunday, September 18, 2011

5 Months!



We got back today from our 10 day trip to Arizona! We had a great time and of course I will have a lot to post about that, but I had to do a post about my baby girl. 5 months have come and gone, crazy to think she'll be 6 months old next month. Wow! Our sweet girl is as wonderful as ever...

- She is our happy and content girl. She really has grown out of any of her newborn fussiness. Everyone always comments on how happy she seems. She'll just hang out on the floor for the longest time.
- Her favorite things are still the same, getting her diaper changed, getting her clothes changed and taking baths.
- She's rolling a little bit more from belly to back and is *this* close to rolling from her back to her belly. She is scooting and squirming and we're starting to find her moving all over the floor.
- Her hair is getting so long! She'll need her bangs trimmed very soon and the maybe the back too otherwise she might have a mullet. Attempted pigtails the other day, pretty dang cute.
- She's still eating and sleeping great!
- She giggles and smiles very easily (so much more than Preston, crazy to see how different their personalities are even so young.).
- She went on her first big shopping day with Mommy and Grandma and we got her her first doll.
- She flew on an airplane for the first time and did GREAT!
- Went swimming for the first time at Lava Hot Springs.

Abby Jean really is the apple of our eye. I know I am biased and I go on and on about her, but I just can't help it! She just so sweet and happy and we can't help but smile when we see her. Seriously, I can't get enough of this baby girl!

No comments: