Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"When I get bigger..."

This is a phrase we hear at our house all day right now. Preston says it about a million different things. I guess I said it to him about some things he wanted to do but couldn't because he was too small (ie. go down a big water slide or climb a giant rock wall). It's so cute to hear him say all the things he's going to do when he gets bigger. Here are a few examples:

"When I get bigger..."
- "...I go to school. You can't go school wit me mommy. I go by me-self. You can stay home with Daddy."
- "...I play baseball. You can watch me play baseball!" (that's his favorite one right now, not sure where he got that from.)
- "...I go on school bus. You too big for school bus mommy."
- "...I can watch Daddy's movies."
- "...I can build. I drive the tractor."
- "...I can go inside the temple." (my favorite!)
- "...I can go inside that big church."
- "...I can drive the car!"

Those are just the ones I can think of right now. It's fun to hear all of these things!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe 1. That I can leave comments on your blog now (yay we got a new computer!) 2. That Abby's hair doesn't quit, it is long and beautiful 3. How big your kids are getting if I don't look at your blog every day. :)

Anonymous said...

As a kid life seems so slow, but as a parent it just rushes by!...most days :)

Anonymous said...

As a kid life seems so slow, but as a parent it just rushes by!...most days :)