Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Car Caddy...



Yes, another sewing project! Found the tutorial on this website. I changed some things for my liking and of course parts of it are a little sloppy, but this would be why I only make things for myself or kids! Preston was pretty excited for his new road.

3 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

so cute Amy! Love it!

Aranne and Dan said...

amy I swear everything I see and want to make you have already seen... and then MADE! I just need to hurry and find a place to put my sewing machine at my house so I can start practicing but then I will have to try to find different projects!!!!

Tatum said...

Um... so how much does it cost to make one of these? I want one! You need an esty shop with all your skills. I would totally buy this from you.