Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LOTS of Halloween Fun!

We did a lot this Halloween!! We realized that last year we didn't really celebrate Halloween because we were too busy moving 2 states away! I have had a lot of fun decorating, making goodies, carving pumpkins and doing lots of activities. Abby was a strawberry and Preston was Buzz Lightyear, the only costume we could convince him to wear with the promise of candy.

We started off Friday with Trick or Treat Street. Lots of business vendors handing out candy including Steve's salon. It was fun except for having to wait almost an hour and a half in line and it being freezing!




Saturday we went to the ward Trunk or Treat. Steve and I decided to dress up even though we weren't a family theme. I was a princess and Steve was an Arizonan, shorts, flip flops and all. He was a little cold outside! While I was getting ready, I asked Preston if I looked like a princess and he said, "No Mommy, you are a princess!" Love that kid!




The kids and I went down to Pocatello Sunday night for a family birthday party and some Halloween fun. Preston played like crazy with Ty and they stayed up too late and woke up too early. They played some more Monday morning and visited Grammy at her office.



We ended our Halloween fun at Boo at the Zoo. It was decorated so cute with lights and there were lots of fun things for the kids. It was perfect for Preston since he doesn't really care about trick or treating door to door yet.




No comments: