Ok, one other positive... the fact that we can store our soda in the garage and it stays ice cold without taking up fridge space, lol!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Boots!!
Believe it or not, I've discovered another positive of living in Idaho: I get to buy super cute boots for my baby girl. I know it sounds dumb, but it's fun. Living in AZ I always thought that fur boots for adults and kids seemed a little ridiculous. It never gets cold enough in the parts of AZ we lived to rationalize spending money on boots. But here, it's a whole other story. Considering it was 0 degrees outside when I woke up, it definitely gets cold enough! Abby kicks off whatever shoes she's wearing and I don't want her feet to get cold. I've been on the hunt for boots for her and finally found some in a Target in Vegas of all places. I had the choice between tan and bright pink, I'm sure you can't guess which one I chose!



Ok, one other positive... the fact that we can store our soda in the garage and it stays ice cold without taking up fridge space, lol!
Ok, one other positive... the fact that we can store our soda in the garage and it stays ice cold without taking up fridge space, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SSSOOO CUTE!! glad you find the fun positives about being so far away!! she is a doll!!
Love them! It's true, living in az you definitely miss out on some great winter fashion. So plus for Idaho :)
FUN boots! My bro in colorado can even leave his extra milk outside sometimes!
Post a Comment