Christmas cookies! This was the first time that I've really let Preston help me. Cooking isn't really his thing but he was excited about using the cookie cutters. Do you like "his" apron??


Christmas snow! We've been blessed with sunny day after sunny day and all of our snow was melting away... until Wednesday. Believe it or not we were actually glad it snowed, makes it more Christmas-y and magical. We've decided snow can be pretty and nice but only when you're inside and don't have to do anything in it like walk, drive, or clean it up!
Preston hasn't played with his car in forever but now in the snow, he thinks it's awesome even though he has such a hard time pushing it.

Visit with Santa! We took the kids to the mall a couple of weeks ago. We had to bribe Preston to sit with Santa and as you can see that just meant sit by him. Preston told Santa that he wants Guido (a random character from Cars that he's been fixated on for a month) and a race track. Sorry, this is a picture of a picture.

Christmas hair... ok, this doesn't really have anything to do with Christmas but I got my hair done yesterday and I decided to do something I've never done before, go darker! I feel like it's darker in person and there are blonde highlights you can't really see here either. It's different but I think I like. I figure that since Steve works for a salon and we have that in, I can be a little more adventurous with what I do with my hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment