We spent most of Christmas Eve there with the traditional ham and cheese roll ups for dinner, acting out the nativity (Steve and I were Mary and Joseph of course, and Abby got to be baby Jesus, not sure if that's sacrilegious or not, lol!), pj's from Santa's elves, and even a note to Santa and reindeer food. It was a great night and we all had a lot of fun.
Abby gives kisses on people's cheeks now. Pretty slobbery and open mouthed but it's so cute. Can you see her Christmas pigtails??
Steve put a tag on himself that said, "To: Amy, From:Steve". A pretty good present!

Writing the letter to Santa.
Christmas jammies.


I don't know if it was the excitement or what but neither Preston nor Abby slept well at all which means we were a tired bunch. We had to be woken up Christmas morning. Preston was actually sleepy and out of it at first but he quickly got into the swing of opening present after present. I don't think he sat down all morning from all the excitement. Abby had a great first Christmas trying to eat all of the tissue paper and bows. We went to church that afternoon and enjoyed the beautiful music and program and remembering the birth of our Savior. We spent the rest of the day relaxing, letting the boys play like crazy and playing some games. It was a great stress free Christmas and so fun now that Preston is starting to understand more and more what is going on. I love this time of year and I'm already sad to see it pass.

Steve received a lot of D-backs stuff from me. He's missing his home team for sure.


Steve surprised me with this super big, nice picture of the Mesa Temple. We've been talking about getting a new picture of the temple, but of course we don't see any of the Mesa temple here, just the Idaho Falls temple. He had to order this one specially and has been hiding it in his office at work for a few months. I love it! I think it's gorgeous and now we just have to find a place to put it. I told Steve we need a bigger house to fit this picture!
Tried to get a family picture.
Abby Jean on her first Christmas.
Feel like this picture is a true depiction of these crazy kids.
The matching boys. Ty (9 months older) and Preston.

I don't know if it was the excitement or what but neither Preston nor Abby slept well at all which means we were a tired bunch. We had to be woken up Christmas morning. Preston was actually sleepy and out of it at first but he quickly got into the swing of opening present after present. I don't think he sat down all morning from all the excitement. Abby had a great first Christmas trying to eat all of the tissue paper and bows. We went to church that afternoon and enjoyed the beautiful music and program and remembering the birth of our Savior. We spent the rest of the day relaxing, letting the boys play like crazy and playing some games. It was a great stress free Christmas and so fun now that Preston is starting to understand more and more what is going on. I love this time of year and I'm already sad to see it pass.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got to spend the holiday with family and loved ones remembering what's really important.
2 comments:
I love your gorgeous Sunday getup! We missed our AZ family this time of year.
I love all the matching outfits, looks like some great times!
And I really like the new hair color. It could be your "winter" color :)
Post a Comment