Our little zoo closes at the end of September but they opened for a few days this week for the holidays. We've been missing the zoo and get so bored indoors so I was excited to take Preston yesterday. It was 19 degrees and we went to the zoo! Kind of crazy! We were super bundled up and I still couldn't feel my fingers or toes. The cheap, kind of gross hot chocolate they were selling saved me. Preston had a blast though, running in the snow and trying to spot a few animals and even saying hi to Santa.
He had fun throwing the snow into the air, thought this was a cool pic.


Yes, those are icicles. Preston was bummed the waterfalls weren't working.

Preston's first snow angel. It was pretty dang cute!


I was trying to take a picture of me and P but he wouldn't stop playing in the snow to pose with me, so oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment