He introduces Star Wars. A couple of months ago Steve introduced Preston to Star Wars. A huge milestone if you know anything about Steve! Preston has picked it right up and loves asking Daddy what all the names to everything are and already knows a lot of them. He likes to watch the movies with Daddy although they mostly just skip to the exciting space ship parts. Steve has even given in and let Preston play with a lot of the Star Wars toys he had as a kid and saved all this time. It's been tough at times knowing Preston is pretty rough with toys but so fun to see them play together.
He plays games. Trying out new games to learn things like taking turns.
He builds forts/garages. While I was at Time Out for Women here in Idaho Falls this past weekend (I'll probably do a post on that later), Steve was on kid duty. It was the longest he's had to watch both of them and he did awesome. Preston has so much fun with Daddy especially because Daddy does cool things like this. Preston called it his garage and would go inside while Steve would fold up the bottom half. We had it out for 2 days.
We sure do love our Daddy around here!
1 comment:
What a good daddy!!! I'm a little surprised that Steve lets Preston play with his Star Wars stuff. I'll never forget the Star Wars shrine that he had in his room for so long. Guess he really loves your kid! ;)
Post a Comment