Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Randomness...

Making St. Patrick's Day cookies.  First time that Preston wanted to actively help with making the dough and it didn't hurt that he liked the taste!  It wasn't until after I made the dough that I realized I don't have any shamrock cookie cutters so I let Preston pick and we ended up with dinosaurs, cars, trucks, stars, and circles.  They were random but yummy!

Abby has so much hair on top of her head that it looks like a mop when it's down.  Steve tried to put it up the other day.  Let's just say that he needs to keep me around even if it's just for me to do Abby's hair.  The ponytail he did was pretty much a disaster.

Preston was enjoying playing in the tub for a long time and Abby loves to watch him.  Of course it ended with Abby getting splashed like crazy.  She was just giggling and giggling.


Abby's first bang trim in the salon.  I'm pretty sure it won't be her last.  Preston got his haircut too, which he hates.  Funny to get haircuts for both the kids.  Love the perk of taking them into professionals so I don't have to butcher my kids' hair.

No comments: