The drive through wildlife park is pretty cool. We got to see elk, dear, and bison and then in a separate area were the bears. There were all kinds and in most places there was nothing dividing us from them. We saw a lot snuggled in little caves asleep, probably because of the weather. We still got to see a lot though, I thought it was really neat. Only one of these pictures is zoomed in at all, just to give you an idea of how close we were.
We had Preston sit on my lap to see all the animals, this is the pic he took.
This one is zoomed. You can pay to go on this tour and feed the bears, of course that's where most of the bears were hanging out.
This one walked right up against our van. All you can see is the dirty windy, but it was pretty crazy. No wonder they kept warning us to stay in our cars with the windows rolled up!
I swear I wasn't the only adult to ride on this ride, just the only one this time. I look like a giant on it! I'm still amazed at Preston's courage, this one could've been really scary.
He kept his arms up most the time, it was so cute!
Our bundled up baby. The cold was no joke and she kept kicking off her blanket.
Ready to race!
My bears!
1 comment:
LOVING these Pics! Especially you all riding the rides and your bundled baby and boy bears...so CUTE!
Post a Comment