Saturday, May 26, 2012

Silly girl...

It was weird to hit the 18th of the month and have Abby be one month older and not document it.  She is getting older, bigger, likes to be a stinker and find trouble sometimes, and gives a little attitude if you won't let her do what she wants.  She loves to be on the move, LOVES her big brother, and can be such a cheese ball and ham it up for her parents.  She is taking steps (like a solid 3 or 4 at a time) but I'm not calling her a walker quite yet.  So funny that she is taking her time with walking where as soon as Preston realized he could take steps he was walking.  I think soon, we'll have to see!  Fun to find her in random places.  She gets pretty proud of herself and just smiles!



Climbing Daddy mountain, she did this by herself.


Preston wanted to take a picture of us, surprised he actually got us in the picture and his fingers aren't!


Crazy hair with food rubbed in.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just so super cute!!!

Carrie said...

Aww for a minute I thought she was doing to Asian peace sign. She is a little sass a frass! I have always loved her and her hair, even with food rubbed in it.