I got a new cell phone this week (hooray for phone upgrades! Loving my new Droid Razr!) and in preparation for that I thought it was finally time to get pictures off of my phone, something I'd never done. This is A LOT and go way back, but it's not all of them. Fun to go back to some fun/sweet moments!
![]() |
| My sweet baby boy. |
![]() |
| Love this baseball outfit. |
![]() |
| Ketchup face! Love the super sweet smile! |
![]() |
| My newborn baby boy. |
![]() |
| First time in the stroller! |
![]() |
| At the in home day care I worked at before we moved. He looks so young in the picture now. |
![]() |
| The day we arrived in Idaho Falls. |
![]() |
| Enjoying 45 degrees and sunshine, a rare thing our first winter here. |
![]() |
| Love the hair and my brand new girl in pink! |
![]() |
| Can you tell she has a big brother?! |
![]() |
| First ponytail! |
![]() |
| Trying to get a picture of his D-backs pj's. Pretty much captured his personality: nonstop! |
![]() |
| First pigtails! |
![]() |
| Enjoying the grass. |
![]() |
| He decided to wait until there was snow to want to play with the toy. |
![]() |
| Love this face! |
![]() |
| Showing off his Home Depot care he built with Grandpa in AZ. |
![]() |
| Rockin' the shades. |
![]() |
| I've decided I LOVE Samsclub carts because we can do this! Preston sat in the seat part of the cart for the first time in over a year, it was awesome! |


























1 comment:
Love these faces! Especially love the last one of the two of them in the cart together...beyond precious! Love you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment