Sunday, July 12, 2015

The big 3-0!!!

Yesterday was my big birthday, I am now 30!  Whoa, that is crazy!  I definitely don't feel old enough to be 30 and mentally still think of myself as 24.  We had a pretty quiet fun day.  Steve took the kids and did some birthday errands for me in the morning and surprised me with giant balloons, 30 little bottles of Dr. Pepper, 30 ounces of Red Vines, and some Bath and Body Works.  I had some other presents from our parents to open too!  It was a great start to the day!  We headed out the door, grabbed some lunch and drove to Mesa Falls, about an hour and a half away.  Such a pretty drive!  We've been to Mesa Falls before but it's just too dang pretty to not see again just in case we move far away.

We wrapped up the day with Cafe Rio for dinner (my birthday pick!) and just a normal Saturday night of putting the kids to bed and Steve and I watching a movie together.  It was a great day with lots of birthday wishes, my favorites came from my sweet kiddos, that sure made me feel loved!


This waterfall is huge!  With all the paths and platforms you can get really close!



The weather was starting to get bad right at the end of our visit there, good timing!
These balloons are awesome!!  Apparently they are a lot bigger than Steve and the kids thought they were going to be so it was an adventure getting them home!

No comments: