April is always fun because we get to celebrate two birthdays in a row! First up was Abby on Monday the 18th!! This girl was so dang excited for her birthday and had been asking about it every day for about a month. This is such a fun age and turning 5 is a big deal! We celebrated her birthday with some decorations, going to the store to let her pick her birthday cake, letting her pick a movie to watch while Preston was at school, opening presents, dinner at Noodle & Co. (one of her favorite places and yay for a kids eat free day!), and finishing off with some cake. It was a great day celebrating our little (or should I say big) girl.
Can I just say how much I love this girl?!? She is silly, sassy, smiley, and brings so much life to our family. She is all girl and loves all things pink, purple, and girly. She is still obsessed with "Frozen" and loves to dress up. She loves to dance and sing nonstop. We are hoping to get her signed up for a little dance or gymnastics class this summer which she will love and I can definitely see piano lessons in her future. She loves to play with her brother and gets so excited when he gets home from school. She also loves to be a big sister and loves to help and be with Kaley (even if it's a little too much, haha!). She is so excited for her twin sisters and can't wait for them to come. I know she will be a big help! She loves to go to preschool and is always excited to tell us all about what she did and learned and she is already so excited for kindergarten to come. I seriously cannot believe that she is 5, that just sounds like such a big kid!




 |
| This little one liked pretending it was her birthday with some messy cake! |
Next up on Tuesday the 19th was Steve's birthday!! The kids helped me decorate a little in the morning and I got him a bunch of orange snacks and treats with a sign that said "Orange you glad it's your birthday!" Abby wanted to watch "Frozen" with Steve to helped him celebrate, lol! Steve doesn't love his birthday but we tried hard to help him have a good day because we sure do love him! This guy is so awesome since on his birthday I had to go to mutual that night but it was actually a dinner we had for some members of the ward so I was gone from like 5:30-8:30, on his birthday!! He seriously is so awesome!
 |
| This is the only picture I took of my birthday boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment