Friday, April 22, 2016

Family Pictures...

Early on in this pregnancy I decided that we needed to get family pictures taken before these two girls join our family.  I know it seems a little silly since our family will be changing pretty soon, but I wanted to document our family of 5 (which we really haven't done since Kaley was a baby) before we become a family of 7.  Maternity pictures just aren't my thing but I also thought it might be nice to have these pictures taken while I am pregnant since this will be our last pregnancy.  Also, we are in desperate need of updated pictures of each of the kiddos.

We had to postpone our pictures by a week because I was super sick when we had it scheduled.  I had requested we do them in April instead of May because I didn't want to be super huge in them, haha.  The trees and everything haven't quite realized it's spring but I think the location the photographer picked worked out great.  We were nervous how the kids would do, especially Preston.  He absolutely hates getting his picture taken and he always ends up grumpy and we end up frustrated and it is never fun for anyone.  So of course we were dreading that again but instead we decided to use a little bit of bribery and told the kids we would give them a penny for every smile.  It totally did the trick and the kids and the whole experience was the best we have ever had.  We gave high fives when we were done!

Here is some of them... we are really pleased with how they turned out!














This one wasn't posed at all, they just did it after running around and she got a pic of it.  It's kind of my favorite!!

                                                 



No comments: