Sunday, April 24, 2016

Random pics...

Just some random pics that I took on my phone that I thought I would put on here!
I got my hair cut and colored a few weeks ago.  I haven't colored my hair in over 2 years and I think the last time I got it just was last summer.  I didn't do anything crazy with color, just baliage, which is just painted on color so it looks really natural and just brightened it up, plus it is super low maintenance so I don't have to get it done again for quite awhile!
General Conference weekend... I was super sick and missed about half of it, but Steve is so awesome that he printed out bingo sheets for the kids and made it even more fun with lots of treats and pennies to get them started watching general conference.  He is so awesome!
Sunny spring afternoons, call for Sonic drinks outside!
This was Sunday a couple weeks ago.  With 1pm church Kaley misses her nap and is always exhausted afterwards.  She just crashed and it was so stinking cute.  Gotta love the matching Nebraska shirts thanks to Angie!


Spring weather is all over the place from cooler temps, rain and wind to super nice sunny days.  If it's nice than we are outside enjoying it!!  This cute girl loves helmets and always wants to wear them... safety first!
Practicing some t-ball with Preston, and Steve is being safe too!

No comments: