My birthday was on July 11th! I actually don't have any pictures of me on my birthday but I had a very nice day! The kids and I went to the summer movies to see "Sing" and then met Steve at Freddy's for lunch. That night I got to open a few presents and then I had to head off to mutual where I brought cupcakes to share with the girls. My big gift was Steve surprising me with concert tickets to see Imagine Dragons. They are my absolute favorite and I haven't been to a concert in forever. The closest they come to us is in Salt Lake which would be very tricky to figure out with the kids and schedules. So Steve got tickets for their concert in Phoenix in September when we already have a trip planned to go down there. I am so excited! I know I will feel like an old lady at a concert but I know it will fun! Such an awesome gift!
Miss Kaley's birthday was on Saturday, July 15th but since we were going to be driving part way to Nebraska that day we celebrated a bit the evening before. We sang to her and then let her open some presents. She had fun getting a couple of barbies, a couple of dresses, and a Moana heart of Tefiti necklace. It was very low key since we were in the midst of packing and getting ready to leave the next morning, and she had a little party in Nebraska a couple of days later.
| My mom gave Kaley a pretend make up kit because Kaley's favorite thing to do with my mom is do "make-ups" in the morning with Grandma. It was a big hit and she loves it! |
Oh how we love our Kaley Mae!! She is a big 3 years old now! She is just the cutest and sweetest little girl. She loves to give hugs, cuddles, and kisses. She has the best smile and giggles. She is so fun to talk to and always makes me laugh. She loves to dance and sing and all things pink and purple. She loves her blanket "B" and can't live without juice. She loves going to nursery at church and can't wait to start preschool. She definitely has her 3 year old moments of wanting to do everything herself, throwing tantrums, and times when everything seems to make her cry but that is all normal stuff! She is also a great big sister, for not even being that big, and always wants to help the babies and get them toys and such. This girl brings us so much joy! Here's to her getting another year older!
No comments:
Post a Comment