Tuesday, August 29, 2017

More random summer fun!

We LOVE summer around here!  Every year I make a list of all the fun things we can do and we try our hardest to do them all.  These are just a few...
Our front yard set up... we played in the front yard a lot!  Especially Preston and Abby who were all about their bikes this year and Abby learned how to ride a bike without training wheels.


Wash the car, which quickly becomes play with as many bubbles as possible.

The zoo, a couple times, since we have a membership.

Worn out Kaley and Mommy since Kaley has given up naps .

New pool fun for the big kids and the babies!


Most adorable swimsuits and matching hats thanks to Steve's mom.  


My parents brought up a couple of boxes of my old dance costumes and these girls were in heaven trying them all on.  I think we have some Halloween costumes for the future!

"helpers"

Lots of reading for our Preston boy! He loves to read about science and sharks, fiction, and he has been reading the Book of Mormon too.  He is an awesome reader!

Abby and Kaley love to play with the camera on my phone so I end up with a lot of random pics of my phone.  Most get deleted, some are really cute, and some I keep because they show a little bit more of real life without being posed.


No comments: