Monday, June 16, 2008

Some Fun Stuff...

While a lot of the weekend surrounded the funeral and accompanying activities, we were able to have a little fun.

Steve was trying to protect Tyson's eyes from the sun. He wasn't so much a fan of it.

We were able to go do a little shopping during a little break that we had. We went to a maternity store to see what we could find. I tried on this dress and to see how it would fit in the future I put on the pad that they had at the store. THIS IS JUST A DRAMATIZATION, NOT ACTUALLY ME! It was hilarious because it was all bunched up and kept falling.

I'm not sure where it came from, but Steve got the idea that he wanted to sleep outside one night while we were there. So Saturday night he borrowed some sweats from his dad, got a sleeping bag and a cot and he was good to go. I was perfectly content sleeping inside since it was going to get down into the 40's. This picture is really blurry, our camera was not liking the night pics but it's his little campsite that he set up.

His sister Angie bet Steve $20 that he wouldn't stay outside the whole night and to be honest I didn't think he would either. But he came out victorious!

6 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Steve you are a crack-head... enough said!

Kara said...

That dress is cute! Did you buy it?

The Wilker Family said...

I loved the dress but when I get bigger and move at all it will be too short, so I had to pass.

Mike and Holly said...

Amy-we will find you something cute for sure! Steve-you always make us smile...thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ok Amy, you look seriously great for being prego!!! The majority of the maternity dresses became too short at the end so i just wore a comfy black skirt underneath my belly and it made up the difference in length. And make sure you tell Steve I think he's nuts!!!!!!! And we're having scrap night at Carlie's tomorrow if you want to come.

Carrie said...

You'll have a basketball stomach I can see it now!