This post is to provide proof: proof that I am actually pregnant and showing it and proof that I actually do exist considering all my posts recently have been all about Steve!
Steve took this picture last night, but when I'm laying down you can't totally tell I'm pregnant, so I had to really try to pooch out my stomach.

18 Weeks!
11 comments:
YEAH! What a cute little bump you have. I can't wait to hear what you're having. Do you know when you find out? Keep those belly pics coming :)
I was wondering when you were going to put a picture on here like that?! Look cute Amy and I like your shirt!
What a gorgeous Mommy-to-be!!!
A whole lot of cute on your end; cute post, cute background, dang cute belly.
How fun!!!! You look good I am happy for you guys!! Are you going to find out or be surprised????
YEAH! When are you finding out what you're having?
So Cute!
I have my ultrasound next Wednesday, July 9th! We're super excited!
it WILL be a boy!!!!!!!
The all-powerful husband
I bet it's a girl. :)
I see you guys with a girl!
Post a Comment