Saturday, November 27, 2010

Great Day to be 2!!

Preston celebrated his 2nd birthday yesterday!! I can't believe my baby is two years old! I swear the second year went way faster than the first. We wanted to make his day special, even though I'm not sure he understood what the day was all about. He did like opening presents though!

We hung out and let him open presents from my mom and dad and Nate and Katie. Um... I think our families know exactly what this little boy likes because all of his gifts were Cars movie stuff or Buzz Lightyear. He has been playing with them all non-stop since!

Sometimes he got so excited about pulling the paper out, he'd pull the present out and throw it, it was too funny.





Preston got $5 from his aunt and uncle, so we headed to the dollar store so P could pick 5 things. He had fun and was waiting for us to tell him to put everything back, and kept looking at us weird when we said we were going to get him what he wanted. He ended up with a couple balls, books and an Elmo balloon. We then headed to Red Robin for his b-day dinner. His favorite thing is french fries and ketchup, so we thought that was a perfect place to let him go crazy. He did great and we had a fun time!

Can you see the two Mater cars on the table too?
A balloon from Red Robin too, lucky boy!

We came home to watch some football, even though U of A lost. I think someone had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Happy birthday to a special 2 year old... His auntie Aranne and Uncle Dan love him but are just slackers and didn't make it to the post office to send him his present yet!! Ooops... We promise it will arrive soon!

Adrian said...

Happy Birthday little Preston! I can't believe he's already 2! It seems like yesterday when we were sitting at the Great Wall of China for Jared's surprise party and we were both ready to have babies! Wow that's gone fast! He looks so grown up all of the sudden!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Preston! You sure have turned into a handsome little man :)