Monday, April 18, 2011

Introducing Abby Jean Wilker








This is Steve. I am going to try to post some pics of our baby girl's EARLY arrival this morning! She was born at 11:29am, weighed 7 lbs, 4 oz and was 20.5" long. Everything is great. Amy will share the fun story later.

8 comments:

Tatum said...

I love the one of Preston, Abby and Dad. Preston is totally looking at her like she is pretty cute. Little does he know that his world is about to change.

Glad everyone is doing well, Can't wait to hear the story!

Kara said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Aranne and Dan said...

Congrats, congrats.. Why do you live so far away.. I want to see that little girlie!! Amy you look beautiful and so in love already! Good luck and keep those pictures coming when you can!

Carrie said...

Congratulations to your family! She is beautiful with all that gorgeous hair that I love so much. You look awesome Amy, you did not gain an ounce! You guys are taking me back to when we had a tot and a newborn. It is a sweet thing to see and does not last long. Enjoy every bit of her preciousness. Love to your family from us!

Adrian said...

oh my goodness...she's already here!?!?! WOW! Congratulations! I guess I miss out on all the exciting stuff since I've been too busy for facebook and blogs. Abby is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear the story! Congratulation Wilker Family!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for healthy mom and baby! She is so precious. And you seriously look fantastic!

Chelle said...

She is beautiful! Congrats Amy! You look amazing after having a c-section! Way to go!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Congratulations. I LOVE THE NAME!!