Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One week later...

Yesterday my baby girl turned one week old! This last week has been a blur (I'm sure the pain meds and lack of sleep are adding to that!), but it has been great! Abby is so sweet. She's definitely a cuddler and is happiest when laying on someone's chest. Which is making nighttime a little interesting because she'll happily sleep right next to me in bed but not two feet away in the pack n' play. We'll figure all those things out! I have some catching up to do on the blog which might be out of order so bear with me. Here are more pics of us while we were in the hospital. I'm going to try to catch up sometime soon.
Love the little foot and hand sticking up here!

Thought this pic showed off her awesome hair. This was right after her first bath.

Little angel!

Grammy and Papa with all of their grandkids. Preston had so much fun hanging out with Grammy while we are in the hospital. I'm so glad they had such a great time together.


Going Home!
A rainy cold day, fitting for Idaho. Happy to be home in our own bed and back home with Preston.

She doesn't look too excited to be going home.

2 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Love the pictures and that you are trying to keep us all updated Amy... great job as I am sure you have 100 other things to be doing and are exhausted!

I also LOVE the bows in her hair already! What a girl! She is beautiful just like her mommy and I can't wait to meet her...it's killing me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, she has the best hair. She'll have a ponytail by 5 months :)