Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Steve's B-day...

Steve's birthday was the 19th and didn't go exactly as planned. We were supposed to arrive at the hospital that morning but instead that was our second day there. I felt bad because I had a few gifts I was going to give him and a few decorations I was going to put up before we went to the hospital but that didn't happen. He did get a pretty awesome gift of our little girl and I'm sure her cuddles made up for the lack of festivities. He got to spend his birthday taking care of me, making sure I had everything I needed, and changing diapers. What a great husband!! I'm so thankful for Steve and the amazing husband and father (of two!) and my best friend. He is working so hard to take care of our family yet he still makes it a priority to spend time at home with us and give Preston enough Daddy time, his favorite. I love you Steve and happy birthday a little late.

Preston, Grammy, and Ty make a cookie cake for Steve and sung happy birthday to Steve when they came to visit. It was pretty dang cute!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Happy happy happy birthday Steve!!!