Monday, July 18, 2011

3 Months...



Abby Jean is 3 months old today, which means her newborn days are over... very sad! Our baby girl is so much fun and so sweet. We really do love her and are so happy she is apart of our little family. Here is what Abby is up to now:

- She's a talker! She loves to jibber-jabber with sweet little sighs, coos and little noises. She's not going to be a quiet one!
- She's so smiley and will give her smiles to anyone who is talking to her. Or if you're changing her diaper, still a favorite activity for her!
- Her hair is getting longer! It is out of control and sticks up everywhere. I'm just waiting for it to get just a little longer so we can do pigtails all the time. I'm loving putting bows and flowers in her hair though, so fun!
- She still eats great, every 3 hours during the day.
- She sleeps through the night like a pro and it has been at least 4 weeks since she's woken up during the night (love this!).
- She definitely still falls asleep best for me but she has gotten a lot better being happier with other people and having a lot less fussy moments!
- She's gotten pretty good about falling asleep pretty quickly for naps and usually takes long naps. I often have to wake her up to eat so that she's not sleeping *too* much during the day and stay on some kind of schedule.

Our baby girl is getting so big! I saw a 2 week old the other day and Abby looked huge in comparison, when did that happen?!? She really is a good baby and I feel blessed to be her mommy and enjoy all of her sweetness!

No comments: