Saturday, July 23, 2011

A visit from Mom!

We just finished a week long visit from my mom. It started off a little rough with my mom's plane having to turn around and a 4 hour delay, but it was a great week after that! We had so much fun doing lots of different things: doing some shopping, hanging out, going to the zoo, Rigby lake, playing in the park, a visit to the Snake River, playing with the kids, and lots and lots of chatting. ...I always post way too many pics, so sorry, but it's too hard to narrow down sometimes!









One of the highlights of the week was having my grandparents come up from Bountiful, Utah to spend a day and a half with us. They got to meet Abby for the first time and my grandma loved holding her.


We also got a picture of the 4 generations: Abby Jean, Amy Jean, Holly Jean, and Donna Jean.

Preston and my mom have so much fun together. Preston loves his grandma so much and these two have always had a special connection. ...yes, Preston is wearing a jacket in July. It was in the 70's and windy and actually a little cool. The summers are nice here (now that's it's finally summer!) but my AZ mind still hates that I have to even think about jackets in the summer.


3 comments:

Emily said...

OMG!! I had no idea that it's that you and you mom and g-mom all have the same middle name. And now Abby!!! How cool is that!! loved the pics!! your girl is such a cutie!!!

Kara said...

I love that you all share the same middle name!
Abby's hair kills me! I love that first picture of her. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Although you hate thinking about jackets, I'm pretty jealous looking at all the water and greenery everywhere! :)