Check out the pigtails! A little messy, but getting there!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
My Birthday...
My birthday came and went on Monday. It's amazing how different birthdays are as an adult as apposed to being a kid. But I still had a great day and felt a lot of love! My day included: getting a dress at Old Navy for 75% off (woohoo!), eating Sonic in the park with the kids, a spring bouquet of flowers from Steve, a car from Preston, Cafe Rio, roses from my boys, an ice cream cake, and a gift certificate for a massage, facial, and spa pedicure. I have an amazing husband who always takes such good care of me and he made sure I had a great birthday. I love him so much! Another year has gone by and I loved all the birthday wishes I received throughout the day!!


Check out the pigtails! A little messy, but getting there!
Check out the pigtails! A little messy, but getting there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
glad you had such a fabulous day!!
Happy Birthday Amy! Glad it was a good one.
Happy Birthday!! I think it's adorable that Preston got you a car! That is SO smart. Love the pigtails. She is a pretty little baby!
Happy Birthday!...late :)
Post a Comment