Thursday, July 28, 2011

What Preston is saying...



I thought I'd do a post about Preston and what he's up to. He says some pretty funny stuff all the time. For as crazy as he is sometimes, he really does crack us up!

- He was watching both my mom and Steve leave one morning while she was visiting and yelled out, "Peace out dude, Dad!" "Peace out dude, Grandma!".
- Steve was putting Preston in time out for something and sat him down on his time out chair. I could hear from the other room Preston say, "No throwing people Daddy, you go time out!" We both busted up laughing, and Preston's time out ended there!
- Every morning when Steve leaves, Preston likes to watch him leave and run to the end of the garage to yell I love you, it's so cute!
- When my mom was here and we were getting ready to go the zoo, my mom asked him what we were going to see at the zoo. Preston said, "Yucky poo-poos!" I guess that's true!
- My mom was chatting with Preston about who is a boy and who is a girl. "What's Daddy?" "A boy." "What's Mommy?" "A girl." "What's Grandma?" "A Grandma!"
- We were playing with his legos and a little boy lego. For some reason whenever I ask Preston how he is, he always answers "Pin-ton Weaker" and then I asked how the little boy was and he said, "boy wilker."
- When watering our flowers outside he says, "The dirt is dirty, need to clean it." Not sure how you clean dirt!

Anyways, our boy is so fun! Crazy, yes, but still fun to see him learn and figure things out!

No comments: