While my mom was here, we took Abby to get 3 month pics at JcPenney. I know I always swear off those picture places but I had a coupon for $7.99 that got me 2 8x10's, 2 5x7's, 4 3 1/5x5's, and 16 wallets. That's a lot of pics for only 8 bucks! That way I feel like I'm capturing milestones without spending a bunch each time. Here is the one we ended up getting, so it's a picture of a picture.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Picture Round Up
I have some random pictures that I think are too cute to just ignore!
While my mom was here, we took Abby to get 3 month pics at JcPenney. I know I always swear off those picture places but I had a coupon for $7.99 that got me 2 8x10's, 2 5x7's, 4 3 1/5x5's, and 16 wallets. That's a lot of pics for only 8 bucks! That way I feel like I'm capturing milestones without spending a bunch each time. Here is the one we ended up getting, so it's a picture of a picture.


I was trying to take pictures of Abby in her cute little outfit, but being cute had worn her out! So sad!
Good parenting!
I promise that I don't do anything to her hair. It just does this all by itself!
While my mom was here, we took Abby to get 3 month pics at JcPenney. I know I always swear off those picture places but I had a coupon for $7.99 that got me 2 8x10's, 2 5x7's, 4 3 1/5x5's, and 16 wallets. That's a lot of pics for only 8 bucks! That way I feel like I'm capturing milestones without spending a bunch each time. Here is the one we ended up getting, so it's a picture of a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We love these! Love the good parenting moment...we all have these...we miss you all!
Super adorable pics!!! Too many cute things for that little girl to wear!!!
I LOVE her outfit! I want one for Alissa, too cute! You didn't sew it did you? :)
Jasmine- no way! Got her skirt at Old Navy of all places and the onesie I got at Walmart. I think it turned out cute!
Post a Comment