Yep, it's that time again. Abby is another month older and I feel like her 1st birthday is around the corner. This little girl truly is a light in our home with her constant smiles and happy personality. I keep giving her pep talks to stay like this forever and never become a terrible two or get any attitude... we'll see. Miss Abby Jean:
- Standing up on everything. When standing on the kitchen chairs she tries to push them. She's had quite a few bonked heads because of her new skills but that's just part of the deal.
- Got her top two teeth and is getting tooth #5 on the bottom.
- Gets just a little bit of separation anxiety when she sees me leave the room, really only when she's really tired or not feeling well.
- Got her first cold last week, so sad. She still has a lingering cough but thankfully it hasn't been anything I had to take her to the doctor for.
- Eating lots of new foods: whole wheat bread, sliced cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, whole peas, bananas. She loves finger foods and to swat the spoon when I try to feed her baby food.
- Celebrated her first Christmas and New Years.
- She likes when I sing to her and make her dance, she just giggles.
I feel like she is looking older. I see other babies that are about the same age and she just looks so much older. I'm sure it's just the hair and now her teeth but she grew out of that baby look way too fast. I'm just trying to soak in all of the baby goodness while I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment