Saturday, January 21, 2012

Makes me smile...

We finally got to hang up my new beautiful picture of the temple and as I was looking at it, it reminded me of another picture.


There are several different places and angles that people take wedding pictures at the Mesa temple, so it made me smile that this was a similar shot. Obviously the reason why it's our favorite temple is because we were married there and love that this reminds me of that happy day.

Another thing that made me smile... I came home from a quick errand to this...

Preston watched Star Wars for the first time. Ok, Steve skipped to the final exciting space ship fight at the end, but still. A pretty momentous occasion at our house. Preston had his space ship handy and made sure Abby had one too. It was pretty cute. I'm sure this wasn't the last time.

2 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Love that Abby has a ship too :)

Adrian said...

Ever since I saw this picture of the temple from Christmas, I love it! Can you seriously tell me where Steve got it? I want it!!