Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cute crib rail cover!

Since Abby is all about standing lately she loves to stand in her crib while holding onto the top rail. She discovered the taste of the crib and kind of liked it, so when I found her with brown drool I knew I had to do something fast! I found a tutorial for a homemade cloth crib rail cover here. I tweaked a few things like using a quilted fabric in the color I wanted instead of using a white quilted fabric and covering it with something else. This project actually went a lot faster than I thought and I'm very pleased with the results. It hasn't been fully Abby tested yet, but I'm happy that it is machine washable for when she chews it up.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Cute! What a great idea! I'll have to remember this in case Lydia ends up being a crib biter cause Hallie never was.

Adrian said...

you rock! way cute!