Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!

We were so glad to spend Easter with family in Vegas!  Because we left Sunday afternoon, we did all of the fun Easter activities and dinner on Saturday.  A tradition we actually want to keep... the Easter bunny comes on Saturday and focus on the Savior and real reason for Easter on Sunday.  The kids colored eggs, had an Easter egg hunt, got to find their Easter baskets and have lots of goodies.  It was a lot of fun although there were a couple of meltdowns because of over tired kids.  Easter Sunday we were all exhausted from our fun stuff but we managed to get all of us and the kids ready and to church which felt like a big accomplishment!  We had a good day and were sad to get on the road and head back to real life in Idaho.


 Easter basket time!
 We didn't make Abby find hers, just put it next to her.  Those flowers are all hair clips that the Easter bunny put on her basket.
 Finding eggs.  His face looks a little upset because this was right at naptime.

 Baby Chelsea!  She's adorable and so little.  She's about 5 weeks old and still smaller than Abby was when she was born.  So fun to hold a newborn again.
 Look how huge Abby is next to Chelsea!

 My pretty girl!
 Our attempt at getting a pic of all the kids together.

 I like Preston's face and pose in this one.
 I love this picture... minus Steve's sunglasses!!  I was mad when I looked at it later and saw that, I didn't know he had them on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did all the egg hunt and everything on a separate day too this year and called it "Spring Day" and then had the Sunday Easter celebration all about the Savior. Made all the difference in the world! And yes, the last picture is very nice, even with his glasses :)

Mike and Holly said...

I love all these pics! Abby looks so cute in her Easter dress, too. I am so glad the little cousins could hang out and play, too!