Today is Steve's birthday! I think it's going to be fun to have back-to-back birthdays of Abby and Steve in our family. We've got pink first birthday decorations and normal happy birthday decorations all up at once. Steve got to hang out during the day today since he had to go to work later in the afternoon and have a late meeting. We were able to go to Famous Dave's for a late lunch which was nice. We barely ever go to restaurants between the kids and the price, and when we do we go for lunch and go somewhere that's ok with a little noise with the kids. We came home and Steve got to open a few presents. I feel bad that we couldn't do anything big and fancy but we did get to spend his day as a family and that's what's important.
Happy Birthday Steve! I love you so much and am so grateful to have you in my life. Here's to another year older and wiser and another year of adventure!
I got this idea from pinterest (of course), a creative way to give someone cash. I thought it turned out cute. Preston already snagged the pennies that I had in the corner spots.
Mt. Dew cupcakes... I think they turned out cute. Unfortunately since Steve had to go to work later in the day I didn't get them done until after he was gone. I sent him a pic though, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment