Sunday, July 6, 2014

Camping for the boys...

Steve and Preston got to finally go camping on Thursday night.  Preston was so excited to finally go!  We had to miss the 4th of July parade on Friday, but Preston thought that camping was a better idea anyway.  They went to a campground that was just an hour away and nothing too rigorous.  They left about 3:30pm and had thankfully just missed a lot of rain.  They said they had lots of fun and didn't get home until about 12:30pm on Friday.







Abby and I had some girl time... we ran some errands to Kohl's and Target and I let her pick a craft at Michael's.  I had big plans to get a lot of cleaning and organizing done after she went to bed but I was absolutely exhausted (thank you baby) and I got nothing done and took it easy.  We just relaxed at home Friday until they got home.

No comments: