Wednesday (September 30th) was our day to go to the beach. John had his meetings and Elaine stayed back at the condo since the sand is too hard for her to walk on (or push a wheelchair on!). We let Kaley take a much needed nap, so Steve brought her later on. Angie and I headed to the beach with the rest of the kiddos. We LOVED that we could just walk there! Oh how I love the beach. I love the waves, the warm sand, the sound, the smell, and the sunshine. It just makes my heart happy. It was also great to see how excited the kids were. They all loved it! I thought they all might be more interested in playing in the sand than the water but I was wrong. They all loved the waves and running and jumping in the water, especially Preston. It was a beautiful day and we all had so much fun... well, Kaley didn't love it. She was really unsure about the sand all over her and the waves made her a little nervous.
 |
| Steve on the other hand doesn't love the beach. He hates the sand. |
 |
| Steve took some pics of the me and the boys playing. I kind of love this action shot. We really were having so much fun! |
 |
| So stinkin' cute! |
 |
| I think Preston loved the beach as much as me... except when it came time for him to have a snack and he couldn't get the sand off of his hands. Totally bugged him! |
Take me back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment