Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Baby Update!

These two cuties are 5 months old.  Oh they are so fun!  They are all smiles and love when people are looking at them and talking to them.  They are just so chubby now and I can't get enough of their chub!!  These stinkers are looking more and more alike!  We can still tall the difference but it is a lot harder so we have gone back to "gluing" bows on their heads to make it a lot quicker to tell them apart. They really are happy babies.  When they are awake, after they eat, they are just content to hang out on the floor or in their little chairs.  Which is so great.  They are rarely fussy, such a blessing since I can't hold both babies at the same time.  It would be so hard if they were both as hard of babies as Kaley was (a thought we have very often!).  They go to bed at about 6:30, some days are easier than others, and then we wake them up to eat at about 10pm.  That tides them over until usually about 7am.  Once again, I don't know how I would be able to do it if I had babies that kept me up all night.  They still eat every 3 hours in the day although sometimes it can be 3.5 to 4 hours.  They have 4oz. or 6 oz. at a time which means we go through a small can of formula every other day and I feel like I am filling up a landfill somewhere with those darn things!

Their naps are still hit or miss, sometimes long and sometimes short but they really only want to sleep in their beds.  This makes church especially difficult.  Church feels like a lot of work with all of these kiddos but I think that is the season of our life.  They do pretty well for the first hour but then it is hard to get them to sleep in our arms and keep them happy while we both have callings that require our attention on Sundays.

They roll, although I think it's still on accident and still manage to scoot themselves off of their blanket somehow.  Preston, Abby, and Kaley continue to love on these babies so much.  They love to talk to them, hold and kiss them and it is just so sweet to watch.





Seriously love this so much!
One last semi-warm day in the front yard.


I got the babies all set up to take their picture for 5 months (Nov. 13th) and Kaley climbed right up next to them and started posing.  


My 10 o'clock buddies.  Seriously, how did I get so lucky.  They are so sweet and it is nice to have some quiet time with them.

No comments: