After getting all the dresser parts unpacked and realizing that two important pieces were cracked, we had to re-pack everything and take it back to Walmart. We then had to re-order the same dresser. It was a little frustrating but we are crossing our fingers that this time it will work out and are tempted to unpack the whole box in the middle of the store to make sure nothing's broken before we take it home.
The good part about all of this was that our crib wasn't broken at all and Steve was able to put it together yesterday. We love it and are very excited (and a little weirded out) that we have a crib just sitting in the nursery.
5 comments:
Yeah! That's exciting! We are now somewhat settled in Mesa, let us know when you are coming up next to the temple and we can get together. I love the name you have chosen!
Yeah... that can be a little weird which is why we haven't gotten that far yet. But you guys need to so yeah for you....
Cute crib! I can't wait to see the finished room.
I like it! Good wood tone, too. It will be lovely with the matching dresser and then all the cute baby stuff!
You guys are so well prepared I love it!
Post a Comment