Preston got two boxes from his cousin Tyson today. Okay, since neither one of these boys can really do these things yet I should say that my in-laws sent us a couple of boxes of hand-me-downs from our nephew. He's five months old now, so they sent us all of his newborn and 0-3 month old clothes, pajamas, etc. They even sent a few of his preemie outfits and diapers just in case our little one needs them. We went through all of the stuff and ended up with just piles and piles. We are very grateful that Tyson (and his mom and grandma) are willing to share all of these things with us. Preston will be one handsome little guy, so thank you!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Thanks Tyson!!
Preston got two boxes from his cousin Tyson today. Okay, since neither one of these boys can really do these things yet I should say that my in-laws sent us a couple of boxes of hand-me-downs from our nephew. He's five months old now, so they sent us all of his newborn and 0-3 month old clothes, pajamas, etc. They even sent a few of his preemie outfits and diapers just in case our little one needs them. We went through all of the stuff and ended up with just piles and piles. We are very grateful that Tyson (and his mom and grandma) are willing to share all of these things with us. Preston will be one handsome little guy, so thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, he's all set now! That's so great you have relatives to get hand-me-downs from. It will save you TONS. I can't wait to see your cute little baby!!!!!
Jenna is lucky as well to have a girl cousin that is exactly one year older than her- we get all the hand-me-downs and they are in the same season too! It's great having family :)
How fun, I loved getting little clothes! Are you having a shower up here in Glendale?
Yeah fun, fun, fun, I just saw Angie and Tyson man he is one little cutie. How fun!! Oh yeah Amy I have tagged you!!!
yep looks like you guys are set for a while... Going through clothes are fun, especially when they are so small!
Post a Comment