Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just getting bigger!

Here I am at 26 weeks! I've been meaning to take a picture of myself for a while, as Steve and I have been saying that I am for real pregnant now. There's no mistaking it for a few extra cheeseburgers I've eaten, Preston is making himself known.

Also, after having to re-order the nursery dresser, Steve finally put it together! Definitely not an easy task, but he did a great job and it looks great in the nursery! We are just happy to have that whole mess over with.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Cute, cute! Yay, for belly shots!! Can't wait to see more as the time goes on. Preston will be here before you know it!

Carrie said...

you are still tiny tiny to me!

Savana said...

So cute! I remember thinking, "oh my gosh, I'm huge!" at 26 weeks, then you just keep getting bigger! But you look so good! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

You do look great. You don't look like you've gained a single ounce except for the cute little baby. You're gorgeous like always!

Stefanie said...

You look fabulous! Cute dresser too. Can't wait to see the finished nursery!

Aranne and Dan said...

you do look good. I does look all baby!

Mike and Holly said...

You, as always, are just beautiful, but you do look a bit more radiant we think.