
As most of you know, Amy and I both feel strongly that she should not return to work after Preston is born, which means we will need to make up for her lost income. We have been looking for a new job for me here in Tucson for a few months but nothing has panned out. We decided that we would post this message and ask for your help. If you have any knowledge of any job openings, please let us know! We do not care where the job is located or how irrelevant you might think the lead is. Relocating might not be the easiest thing for us to do right now, but if that is what Heavenly Father has in store for us, then we are prepared to do it. We feel that the more people out there helping us, the better chance we have of being able to find a suitable job. I am looking for something in Marketing. Currently I am working on the analytical end of marketing, but would like to move away from that. I have experience in sales and facility management. I have strong interest in working in sales and marketing for the resort industry, but again, anything that you think could be a possibility would be welcomed. We know the Lord loves us and has a plan for us and that He will help us always. Thanks, again, for your love and friendship!
Steve
PS - If you have any leads or ideas to share, feel free to email me at skywilker@gmail.com
6 comments:
COME TO SAN DIEGO!!! You don't know how happy that would make us :) (or las vegas since we visit there often)
We'll be keeping an eye out for you. Good luck in your search!
Stevo way to be open. Let us know if you hear anything back. Best wishes too.
We have the plug for Vegas too... You know you can always work with Dan... he happens to be one man down right now... and then Amy could work from my home, instead of from her home!!! Just an option, but a real one! But our prayers are with you guys we know this is something you have been dealing with for a while, hang in there! We love you!
I'll keep my eyes open for something. Maybe you should contact some of the people in Hidden Valley Ward like Bro. Thorpe. He runs the country club. And Bro. Monson has lots of ins with places like Ventana Canyon Resort etc.
I never really knew those guys too well. Maybe Mike could talk to them just to see if there is anything. Thanks for the idea!
Steve
I'll see if I can track them down at church and see if they have any ideas for you.
Post a Comment