
I just wanted to post real quick about what has been and will be occupying my time this week. I'm almost halfway through Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer and I can already tell that I will be sad when I have to return to life without Bella, Edward, Jacob, & the whole gang. These books are funny because if you try to explain the plot to anyone, they give you this look like, "Are you serious?" But I have to force myself (or Steve has to) to put it down to go to sleep at night or to get the things done around the house that I need to like cleaning and all that. And can I just say that these cloudy days we're having in Tucson are just making me want to read it that much more! Happy reading and hopefully I don't race through this book too fast (even though I already know I will)!
3 comments:
K, seriously, I recruited like 8 friends to start reading the series and they are all finished and I'm still stuck on New friggin' Moon!
I have to totally agree. It is taking me longer to read this one because I am busy but I love it just as much! I am getting close to the end though....
These books are all over my classes, literally! I actually trip over them on the floor. A boy in my homeroom just finished Breaking Dawn and he told the whole class it was a great series for a guy to read...Whoa! I have my copy, just need to start.
Post a Comment