As of today, I am 34 weeks pregnant! It's pretty crazy how close we're getting and how huge I'm getting. Every time I feel like I've gotten as big as I can get, I just get bigger! Plus I have 6 more weeks to go! Thankfully my pregnancy has been a very easy and healthy one with my biggest complaints being heartburn, back aches, and being tired. Really not the worst things that could happen, so I am grateful for that. We're counting down the days and getting pretty excited to finally meet Preston.
7 comments:
I think you look GREAT!!! Hope these last 6 weeks are kind to you.
Congrats! You're almost there!! Those last few weeks are killer, so hang in there. It'll seem like it will NEVER be over, especially the last week or two, but before you know it, sweet little Preston will make his appearance and you'll suddenly not be pregnant. Good luck! You can do it! Hugs!
You seriously do look amazing. You don't look like you've gained a single pound that isn't the baby. I really will bring you your baby present soon. I just got really behind in school and with Alissa turning one tomorrow it's just really crazy. But hey, if I don't get it to you before Preston is born, it will just give me an excuse to come see your gorgeous little baby!
Look at you all cute and tiny! Oh the days of the first baby, ya know, you get bigger with each kid! To think I'm the size of a house right now! :) Pretty soon I'll be checking your blog like a mad stalker woman when it gets closer to him arriving cause I can't wait!
Look at you with your cute prego self! Good luck in the next 6 weeks!! Can't wait to see little Preston! (can I use any more exclamation points? I think not ;)
You finally look pregnant. It is about time. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
You are a cutie pregnant! But we knew you would be, you were a cutie from day one!
Post a Comment