
OK, hopefully you all realize that this is NOT a picture of baby Preston! But if it was, you would all tell us how cute he looks, right? Sorry for the false alarm, but I was sitting at the computer thinking about the near future and decided I would do a test run on our first baby pic blog. I have now decided that I will let Amy manage the real deal!
Steve
5 comments:
Ok, soooooooo not funny. Can't wait to see the little guy! We'll see you guys on Thursday!
I can tell that someone is getting just a little bit impatient. Hang in there. It will happen soon!
I can't wait to see what Star War character you dress Preston as for Halloween next year!
Congrats on the baby! This is Kristin and Jeff Sanchez...I don't even know if you remember us but I saw your blog off of Amy and Shane's blog. Sorry I hope you aren't wierded out but I was just excited to see some friends from Tucson. Hope you are doing well!
Were you trying to give us all a heart attack? I was racking my brain, calculating, thinking "He's got to be early..." and then I read on and it hit me and I saw the culprit at the bottom....Steve!
Post a Comment